Senior Fullstack Software Developer / .NET, C#
As senior core developer for the engine behind Theum, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and testing of new features that deepen Theum’s ability to dynamically compose answers from the knowledge in documents.
Primary targets in the coming two years include deployment of Theum in the Azure Cloud, integration with Microsoft Teams, integration of AI algorithms, enhanced support for PDF input, and integration with chatbot interfaces such as Google Assistant and Alexa. You will, in addition, act as a mentor to junior staff and participate actively with senior staff and product management to steer Theum toward increased market success.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years industry experience as a software developer
- Solid C#, .Net, and Visual Studio skills
- Comprehensive understanding of data structures and efficient algorithms, especially with SQL and NoSQL database technologies as well as data exchange and manipulation with XML, XSLT, JSON, Web Services / REST, etc.
- Experience with the following are a big plus:
- Deploying solutions in Azure with App Services, Docker containers, and Kubernetes
- Parsing PDF document content
- Good command of the English and optionally German language
You’re a super fit if you are the type who can step into an existing environment, learn existing code quickly, and prototype new ideas in days.
- Enjoy an exciting, constantly interesting development environment full of constant challenges on all technical fronts
- Work on a future-oriented product that will keep your skills sharp for tomorrow by using cutting edge technologies
- Be part of a team that burns from developer to boss to create quality software that's light years ahead of what others are doing
- Breathe free in a friendly startup atmosphere that lets you focus on pushing the envelope instead of having to sit in long meetings or fight with politics
- Get constant feelings of success seeing the software you've developed installed and used at large, global customers
Contract Relationship: Fulltime permanent staff position
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Status: Immediate start desirable
To apply, send your CV in abbreviated international format to jobs[at]theum.com.
- Applicants must be currently living in Germany and be living in or be willing to move to the Stuttgart region.
- Applicants must have or be eligible for a German work permit.